Welcome To Palouse Medical!
As a new patient, you probably have a few questions about what to expect and how to prepare for your first appointment. We hope that this page will help! If you have any other questions feel free to contact our office.
For Your First Appointment: The New Patient Checklist
When you make your appointment, you will be instructed to bring:
- Photo Identification: State or Federal Issued, Passports, or Student ID.
- Health Insurance Card: Actual card, or photocopy (front and back).
- Proof Of Residency: Any mail, bill, or contract that includes your name and address to verify you are a resident of Whitman or Latah County.
Paperwork For Your First Appointment:
We understand that your time is valuable. In order to expedite the registration process, this paperwork can be completed prior to your appointment. Simply open up the .PDF documents below, print them off, and bring them to your visit.
- Patient Profile Form
Please provide your contact and personal information
- Patient Health History Form
This form is completed by new patients and those (age 16 and older) who are returning for yearly physical exam. Please feel free to make notes on this form regarding specific questions you may have for your healthcare provider.
- Medical Records or Record Requests Form
This form is optional for your first appointment.