Dr. Justin S. Lytle is a board certified physician and provides full time primary Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, and Obstetrical Care. He loves taking care of families and patients throughout all of life’s stages – from prenatal to end of life care.
LEARN MORE BELOW!
Services & Interests
Dr. Lytle is a welcomed addition to our team of healthcare providers, providing comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages for a variety of health care issues, such as:
- General Family Medicine – Primary Care & Preventative Medicine For The Whole Family (newborn, pediatric, women’s health, men’s health & geriatric)
- Prenatal & Obstetrical Care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Acute Care
- Sports Medicine
- Diabetes Care & Management (Type 1 & 2, including insulin pump management)
- Disease Prevention & Chronic Condition Management
- Wellness Exams – All Ages