Dr. Kassandra M. Tricola, aka “Dr. Kassie”, is a board certified physician and provides full time primary Family Medicine and Obstetrical Care. She loves taking care of families and patients throughout all of life’s stages – from prenatal to end of life care. It has always been her goal to return to a rural community to provide full-spectrum care.
LEARN MORE BELOW!
Services & Interests
Dr. Kassie is a welcomed addition to our team of healthcare providers, providing comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages for a variety of health care issues, such as:
- General Family Medicine – Primary Care & Preventative Medicine For The Whole Family
- Prenatal & Obstetrical Care
- Women’s Health & Contraception Management
- Disease Prevention
- Wellness Exams – All Ages
- In-House Procedures & Minor Surgeries
- Laceration Repair
- Incision & Drainage
- Nail Removal
- IUD & Nexplanon insertions/removals